This week, let’s find meaningful and personal ways to appreciate the moms and other women (coaches, teachers, group leaders, aunts, in-laws, grandmas, and mentors) who have made a difference in our lives.
If she likes time together…
- Go to lunch or coffee.
- Enjoy a walk or a hike.
- Play a board game or take her to a game!
If she likes gifts…
- Print a photo of a favorite memory with your mom and frame it.
- Give her a necklace that keeps giving back.
- Surprise her with the perfect way to start her day: a new mug and book!
- Send her a bouquet of her favorite flowers.
If words mean more to her…
- Write a note telling her why you love her.
- Give her this book, filled out with encouragement and personalized thoughts.
- Fill up a jar with strips of paper that share all the reasons you love your mom. Aim for at least 31 reasons, so she can read one each day for a month!
- Have this custom candle made that includes a personal message.
If acts of service are her thing…
- Treat her to breakfast in bed. Here’s a favorite recipe.
- Provide an hour or a full day of help with anything she needs.
- Bless her with a night off of cooking by bringing dinner!
- Find out which household chore she likes least and do it without asking.