Celebrate and Honor
The Women Who Made Us Who We Are
This week, let’s find meaningful and personal ways to appreciate the moms and other women (coaches, teachers, group leaders, aunts, in-laws, grandmas, and mentors) who have made a difference in our lives.
If she likes time together…
If she likes gifts…
- Print a photo of a favorite memory with your mom and frame it.
- Give her a necklace that keeps giving back.
- Surprise her with the perfect way to start her day: a new mug and book!
- Send her a bouquet of her favorite flowers.
If words mean more to her…
- Write a note telling her why you love her.
- Give her this book, filled out with encouragement and personalized thoughts.
- Fill up a jar with strips of paper that share all the reasons you love your mom. Aim for at least 31 reasons, so she can read one each day for a month!
- Have this custom candle made that includes a personal message.
If acts of service are her thing…
- Treat her to breakfast in bed. Here’s a favorite recipe.
- Provide an hour or a full day of help with anything she needs.
- Bless her with a night off of cooking by bringing dinner!
- Find out which household chore she likes least and do it without asking.