Fostering isn't a one-family job.
Make a Difference for a child in foster care.
It can be overwhelming to know exactly how to help a child in foster care. You may wonder what you can do. We can help you find a way to serve!
Fostering Together is a foster care ministry. We also welcome kinship and adoptive families to trainings, events, and social gatherings.
Everyone can do something.
Be a Supporting Mentor
- Serve two to three times each month.
- Mentor children.
- Provide meals and transportation.
Be a Meal Support Volunteer
- Serve once a month.
- Sign up as a community group or individual.
- Provide dinner for a busy foster family.
Be a CarePortal Responder
- Receive alerts when needs arise.
- Support vulnerable children.
- Strengthen families.
- Prevent children from entering foster care.
People like you have been impacted by fostering
"Fostering is a true work of heart."
"We couldn’t and wouldn’t be successful on this journey without the prayers, care, and support of our Fostering Together team. So thankful and forever grateful!"